Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Quixotic Afghan

Hi everyone. Hope all of you in the Mid-Atlantic states have prepared for the storm coming your way. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I have started another project. I was looking around  Pinterest a few weeks ago and came across the most wonderful looking afghan. I tracked down the original posting and it turns out that is is on a fabulous French website. Alas, there was no pattern for the afghan.

I kept seeing this afghan being repinned and repinned. I studied it as best I could and thought "Hey..I'm going to give it a try. I want to make this afghan for myself. " Yes, I may be crazy, but I'm going to have lots of spare time in the near future so I think this is going to be a fun project. Take a look at this. Gorgeous, yes?

Other work by this talented fiber artist can be found at  Clothogancho.

I'll be back over the next several weeks showing my progress on this Quixotic endeavor. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment